Harvia 26 Pro
Pro Series 26kW Wood Sauna Stove
Classically stylish in its design, the Harvia 26 Pro wood sauna stove catches the eye and is suitable for saunas up to 918 cubic ft (CF).
Requires a minimum of 111 lbs of stones, sold separately.
See Shipping Tab
- Sophisticated design
- For sauna rooms from 353 to 918 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 111lbs of stones ( 3 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
- Steel construction
- Graphite Black color
- Floor model with adjustable feet
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 17" W (430mm) x 20" D (510mm) x 32" H (810mm)
- 2-year warranty (Consumer use)
- Sauna Stove
- Adjustable legs
- Stove door
- Ash box
- Installation and operation manual
- 2 year warranty (Consumer use)
|Kilowatt Rating||26.6 kW|
|Maximum Firewood Length||15" (390mm)|
|Diameter of FIREWOOD||3-5" (80-150mm)|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||353|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||918|
|Minimum Room Height||82.2" (2090mm)|
|Flue Connection Location||Back, Top|
|Heater Weight||127 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||237 lbs|
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level.
Prior to shipping this product, we contact customers to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
Our goal is to ensure your project success.
The Harvia AC3020 stones are 10-15cm in size and designed for use with Harvia sauna heaters and stoves.Each natural stone is unique in shape and size, so we recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
Only available with the purchase of a Harvia sauna heater or stove.