Harvia M3 SL
M Series 16.5kW Wood Sauna Stove w/ Exterior Feed
The Harvia M3 SL stove is perfect for small and medium-sized sauna rooms from 212-459 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
Requires a minimum of 66 lbs of stones, sold separately.
See Shipping Tab
- Heats two rooms
- Heater and fireplace
- For sauna rooms from 212 to 459 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 66lbs of stones ( 2 boxes-AC3020)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- cast-iron-framed glass door
- Floor model
- Upper connection opening
- Soot opening
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 15.3" W (390mm) x 25" D (640mm) x 28" H (715mm)
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Sauna Stove
- Stove door
- Ash box
- Fire chamber extension
- Installation and operation manual
- 2 year limited warranty
|Kilowatt Rating||16.5 KW|
|Maximum Firewood Length||13.7" (350mm)|
|Diameter of Firewood||3 - 6" (80 - 150mm)|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||212 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||459 CF|
|Minimum Room Height||75.4" (1915mm)|
|Heater Weight||99 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||187 lbs|
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level.
Prior to shipping this product, we contact customers to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
Our goal is to ensure your project success.
The Harvia AC3020 stones are 10-15cm in size and designed for use with Harvia sauna heaters and stoves.Each natural stone is unique in shape and size, so we recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function. 44 lbs.
Only available with the purchase of a Harvia sauna heater or stove.